Experience Lake Geneva Attractions and Activities while staying at Bella Vista Suites Hotel
Often referred to as 'The Newport of the West', Lake Geneva has been welcoming visitors for over 150 years. Geneva Lake's crystal clear water, historic homes and estates, and the surrounding area's natural beauty; provide the backdrop for year-round activities.
Studio Winery is and urban winery conveniently located 5 minutes from Bella Vista Suites. They are one part Art Gallery, one part Recording Studio & 100% delicious! Their winery features high quality, small batch, artisan style wines made from fresh grapes right in their Lake Geneva winery. They put our hearts & souls into creating the best wines. Visit Studio Winery at 401 Sheridan Springs Road, Lake Geneva, WI and taste for yourself.
Clear Water Outdoor
Clear Water Outdoor - Are you ready to get out on the lake? Stop by Clear Water Outdoor’s store on Main Street in downtown Lake Geneva and get set up in one of many kayaks, stand-up paddle boards or canoes. They have models for both beginners and advanced paddlers. Do not worry about getting to the lake -kayak caddies will wheel your craft down to the launch or for a little extra, deliver it to you.
Lake Geneva Cruise Line
Lake Geneva Cruise Line - To experience Lake Geneva you have to get on the water. Glide along the shores as you cruise past lovely estate homes, watching nature transform through the seasons. Bella Vista Suites offers lake tour packages as well as arranging private lake cruise special events.
Lake Geneva Canopy Tours
Lake Geneva Canopy Tours - A unique eco-adventure for tourists and natives alike. Designed to appeal to everyone, seasoned adventure travelers, young family vacationers and empty nesters will discover the thrill of flight high above the forest floor! During your adventure, a story of nature and history unfolds before you while you experience the exhilaration of ziplining from tree to tree.
Guided Fishing Tours
Lake Geneva Fishing Guide Service - offering guided fishing expeditions around Geneva Lake
Activities Around the Lake
Lake Geneva Shore Path - View the area’s historic homes and estates up close as you walk along the 21-plus mile shore path. Start your tour in front of Bella Vista Suites. Don't worry... you don't have to walk all 21 miles. There are several access points around the lake.
- Alpine Valley Ski Area - 22 miles
- Aurora University - 6 miles
- Big Foot Beach State Park - 1 mile
- East Troy Railroad Museum - 15 miles
- Fantasy Hill Horseback Riding - 12 miles
- Four Seasons Nature Preserve - 2 miles
- Fontana Outdoor Sports - 10 miles
- Geneva Artists Gallery - 0.5 mile
- Geneva Art Pottery - 0.5 mile
- Geneva Lake Sailing School - 12 miles
- Geneva Lake Shore Path - 0 mile
- Geneva Lakes Area History Museum - 0.5 mile
- Geneva National Golf Club - 4 miles
- Gordy's Water Sports - 10 miles
- Hawks View Golf Course - 6 miles
- Ice Skating/Library Park - 0.5 mile
- Kishwauketoe Nature Conservancy 6 miles
- Lake Geneva Animal Gardens - 7 miles
- Lake Geneva Balloon Company – 2 miles
- Lake Geneva Cruise Line - 0.2 mile
- John Reddy Fishing Guide Service - .1 mile
- Lake Geneva Museum - 0.4 mile
- Leather Lips Water Sports - 0.2 mile
- Marina Bay Water Sports - 0 miles
- Old World Wisconsin - 28 miles
- Riviera Beach - 0.2 mile
- Watson's Wild West Museum - 13 miles
- White River State Bike Trail - 8 miles
- Yerkes Observatory - 7 miles